Sunday, March 27, 2005

Carnival of the NBA update

Carnival of the NBA #5 is up on Celticsblog.com. Jeff did a great job over there on it, so make sure you check it out.

And I guess my buddy Jeff (a different one) is right, this weekend's NCAA games totally nullify my post from last week. Then again the point I was trying to make in that rant is that the Basketball is better in the NBA, if not the drama sometimes. Obviously there's good points to both, it just bothers me when people foam at the mouth over a tourney game and say: 'see? this is why I don't watch the NBA"

As far as the Bulls are concerned, two wins over the weekend (without Hinrich), and a home game against Memphis tonight. I'll wait till that one's over before I give another status report looking at the schedule and standings. Until then, enjoy the carnival.