Thursday, November 20, 2003

Nothin Doin' But I thought I'd be nice and throw something out there: -Tyson's back is really worrying me. If this were a blog about back injuries, then I'd probably have more to say about that. -K.C. Johnson has his mailbag column up. There's some good stuff in there, and of course the obligatory E-Rob cheap shot at the end. Although its hard to regard anything about E-Rob as being 'cheap'. -In case some of you don't know what I'm talking about when referring to 'Media Powerhouse'(tm) WCIU, I found their website. In my delusions of grandeur, there are people from all over the country reading this, not just my dopey friends. -What can you say about the Laker game? Granted the Lakers aren't playing all that well, but they still have 4 hall-of-famers in the lineup. It'll be interesting to see if Eddy Curry can get pumped to hang with Shaq as well as he did last game. And it'll also be interesting to see if Kirk Hinrich can handle the defense and trash-talking of Gary Payton. I'm thinking not, but hey he's got a sneaker deal. That's what I call improved street cred.