Friday, September 26, 2003

Updated Links!!!

I really should give myself a pat on the back. Neglecting all studies and social interaction, I spent most of the day gazing at the site. This was actually a long time coming, there are several links I've added to the page on the left. A rundown:

Mikey's Chicago Bulls page - Mikey's is a reader to Bulls Blog, and has a very nice Bulls site of his own. It's really well-designed, and its just been re-started after years of being dormant....because well the Bulls are good again.

The Sox Stringer - This is made by an old high-school chum of mine and is about the White Sox. Not a good time to be a Sox blogger, but at least he has to look forward to the end of Jerry Manuel's tenure.

The Bulls' Boards - yes, sometimes I visit these message boards. They're actually really popular and there's a lot of Bulls chatter on both. If you're going to the ESPN message boards you're cheating yourself.

Its important to know that all the sites on the left I put on the page because I actually visit them and find them entertaining and useful. Oh, and the fact that they linked me. I call it "the link dance of love". Honorable mention goes out to All Things NBA for linking me as well, which puts me in the same distinguished company as 20,000 other sites.